It’s good to have a credit card with included travel insurance at your fingertips
- For travels anywhere in the world.
- Valid for the cardholder and 3 colleagues travelling with them.
- 750,000 EUR limit on medical expenses in case of injuries during travel (including skiing, swimming pool accidents, etc.).
When would this be useful?
- Delayed or cancelled flight
- Lost luggage
- Third-party liability is incurred or legal assistance is required
- Travel has to be cancelled due to illness
- Medical assistance is needed during the trip
At the start and end of larger projects, I meet the customer abroad in person. I don’t bring much when travelling.
As I say - if you’ve got the passport and credit card with you, everything will be alright. The possibility to rent a car and book hotel has proven useful for me.
I appreciate the included travel insurance because I’ve happened to both miss the connecting flights and run into trouble with health.