Are you already planning your autumn and back-to-school expenses? We offer you the Swedbank Credit Card with extra funds for bigger purchases.
Gold Credit Card for your purchases, travels and everyday life
- Included travel and purchase insurance
- Zero-interest period for up to 40 days
- Cash withdrawals of up to 500 EUR at no charge worldwide*
* When withdrawing cash in another bank’s ATM, a service fee set by the ATM operator according to their pricelist may be added.
For unexpected events in everyday life
- Included in Swedbank and Gold Credit cards
- Valid for items purchased with the credit card in a shop or online
- Covers most purchases for 180 days from the moment of purchase
When going abroad
- Included in Gold Credit Card
- Sum insured for medical assistance - 750,000 EUR
- Comprehensive risk cover for personal belongings and travel disruptions
Having a credit card helps!
When the new school year started, we bought our daughter her first computer. As it happens to children - she spilled juice on it and the computer was a goner! Luckily, we bought it with the credit card which comes with purchase insurance. So good that our daughter did not end up without a computer.
It was the first time of flying abroad with the family. When we arrived at the destination, we realized that our luggage has gone missing. My wife reminded me about the credit card which comes with travel insurance included against such incidents too. All that ends well is good!
I’m a big fan of small markets where they, as a rule, only accept cash. So I found a good solution - a card that allows withdrawing cash of up to 500 EUR a month without fees both in Latvia and abroad.
My wife got me a new bag for birthday but our dog tore a hole in it out of big excitement. It’s great that my wife bought the gift with a credit card - turns out it is insured. Got a new bag! Now I have this credit card too!
I was chatting with a friend online and we finally arranged it that I’d take a flight to her to Barcelona. But precisely on the day of the flight I got ill. Thankfully, the travel insurance included with my credit card ensures ticket refunds. As a result, I did not lose the money I had paid for the flight.
I use the credit card on a daily basis - shopping in stores and online, paying for lunch and parking. Since I have my own funds on the card, I don’t have to pay loan interest. But I know that in case I need extra money, I will have it readily available.