Unable to login?
If you are unable to log in to your Internet banking site, we invite you to check the following settings:
- Make sure that your keyboard is not currently turned on "Caps Lock" function;
- Make sure the font is not turned on Cyrillic (Russian letters);
- Make sure that the selected tab matches the log-in method;
- Make sure that a correct user ID is entered;
- If you are using a new type of code calculator, make sure that during authorization you enter APPLE 1 code;
- If you use Smart-ID, make sure that you have active account in Smart-ID app and mobile phone has Internet available. Make sure that PIN1 is entered in the Smart-ID app within 2 minutes of appearance of the control code.
- If you use eID card, make sure that computer is prepared for working with eID and correct PIN is entered;
- If also your spouse or colleagues use code calculator, make sure that you use the right one.
If you’ve forgotten your permanent password, please visit any of our branches. When you visit a branch, take your passport or eID card with you.
If the code calculator is blocked by entering three times an incorrect PIN code, please visit branch to unlock it. Calculator unlocking fee is determined according to the bank's price list.
If you use eID card and you have forgotten your PIN, it can be changed. Use PUK and eID middleware, as well as on the site eparaksts.lv. If you have lost or forgotten both PIN and PUK codes, you need to request a new PIN envelope. It can be done in any of OCMA divisions. Your personal ID will be required as well as filling the application form.
Try out the Smart-ID – latest-generation authentication app. Enjoy logging in to Internet Banking with one PIN, without entering or having to regularly change the password.