Basis for the calculation
The data provided by the calculator is only indicative, however it gives you a fairly good idea of what could be the size of your monthly payments for the consumer credit for home.
Consumer credit for home - the indicative monthly payment is calculated assuming that:
- loan amount - EUR
- repayment period -
- first monthly payment - starting from the second month after agreement conclusion
- the interest rate is set on case-on-case basis; the one in the example is -
- loan disbursement fee - EUR
- total amount payable - EUR
- annual percentage rate (APR*) - %
*APR (annual percentage rate) - the total cost of the credit, as expressed in percentage, including interest on the loan, the contract fee and other expenses associated with setting up the loan.