Unable to login?
If you are unable to log in to your Internet banking site, we invite you to check the following settings:
- Make sure that your keyboard is not currently turned on "Caps Lock" function;
- Make sure the font is not turned on Cyrillic (Russian letters);
- Make sure that the selected tab matches the log-in method;
- Make sure that a correct user ID is entered;
- If you use the code card, make sure you have typed the correct password and the complete code from the code card;
- If you are using a new type of code calculator, make sure that during authorization you enter APPLE 1 code;
- If you use the Smart-ID, make sure that you have an active account in the Smart-ID app and that your mobile phone has the Internet available. Make sure that PIN1 is entered in the Smart-ID app within 2 minutes of appearance of the control code.
- If you are using eID card, make sure that your computer is prepared for working with eID and correct PIN is entered;
- If also your spouse or colleagues use code calculator, make sure that you use the right one.
If you’ve forgotten your permanent password, call us on +371 67 444 444 or visit any of our branches to get a new one. Before calling, make sure you have your user ID and code card available. If you visit a branch, take your passport or eID card with you.
If you use code calculator and you have blocked it, three times entering an incorrect PIN code in code calculator, we invite you to go to the nearest Swedbank branch in order to unlock it. Calculator unlocking fee is determined according to the bank's price list.
If you use eID card and you have forgotten your PIN, it can be changed by using PUK and eID middleware, as well as on the site eparaksts.lv. If you have lost or forgotten both PIN and PUK codes, you will need to request a new PIN envelope in any of OCMA divisions, for which your personal ID will be required as well as filling the respective application form.
Try out the Smart-ID – latest-generation authentication app – and enjoy logging in to Internet Banking with just one PIN, without entering or having to regularly change the password.