Domestic payments enable non-cash settlements with business partners who hold accounts with other banks in Latvia. The most efficient way of making payments is using Swedbank's electronic settlement channels which help saving not only your company’s money but also your time. Payments are processed according to the clearing procedures of the Central Bank of Latvia - the payment order forwarding, approval and confirmation process.
- fast transfers through electronic settlement channels to business partners based in Latvia
- non-cash settlements, avoiding the limitations of cash transactions
- confidentiality of transactions
- print out evidence of transactions from Business Internet Banking site or collect at branch office
For payment price list and transaction executes times, see here.
Direct Debit is a service that enables paying bills for services of various companies automatically. Direct Debit relieves you of the need to come to the bank every month to pay your bills. Swedbank will pay the bill automatically by debiting your account held with the bank according to the details in the bills presented by the service provider.
- you save time and money on the account of the fact you won’t need to go looking for a payment acceptance point
- smaller fees as compared to paying bills in cash
- Swedbank will pay the bill in the due time directly from your account (you just have to ensure sufficient balance on the account)
- information about the paid bills will be reflected in Swedbank Internet Banking and in account statement
- monthly for information-only bills from service providers