Mergers & Acquisitions
Swedbank Corporate Finance
Swedbank Corporate Finance offers professional advice to business owners and executives in following areas:
- corporate acquisitions and divestments (M&A, MBO)
- public share offerings (IPOs, SEOs)
- private capital raising (attracting strategic and financial investors)
- other advisory related to value, ownership, and strategy of enterprises
Swedbank Corporate Finance advisory services include professional:
- business valuations and advice for preparing for a potential deal
- preparation of information memorandums and analytical materials for the specific investment opportunity
- contacts with potential investors
- leading negotiations about the terms and structure of the deal
- overall coordination of the transaction
Swedbank Corporate Finance expert teams work in Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, Stockholm and Oslo, focusing on medium and large sized transactions.
Due to the unique experience and cooperation with leading companies in Sweden, Norway and the Baltics, and contacts with investors in Europe, Swedbank Corporate Finance is an obvious choice for entrepreneurs addressing issues of enterprise value, ownership change, and financing.
In 2011, Financial Times and mergermarket named Swedbank Corporate Finance as the Financial Advisor of the Year for M&A deals in the Baltics recognizing the leading market positions of the Swedbank Corporate Finance team in this market.
If your company is considering an acquisition, major ownership structure change, or is interested in other issues related to company value and corporate finance, please contact Swedbank Corporate Finance experts.