Cash Operations in Branches
This service is available to businesses and refers to depositing and withdrawing cash, exchanging currency and other cash operations in all branches of Swedbank.
Businesses use money checks as a payment document to withdraw cash from a bank account. In order to receive cash, the payee shown on the cheque must personally appear at the bank and present a filled-in cash cheque signed by the company’s authorized signatories. For additional safety, disbursing cash from a legal person’s account by means of a cheque is permissible only with cheques registered at the bank.
Cash withdrawals exceeding LVL 10 000 and equivalent amount in other currency, as well as receipt of cash in certain currencies are subject to at least 1 business day’s prior notice before 13:00 hours. Withdrawal of cash from customer’s account in currencies other than LVL is made if they are available to the bank at the time of request.
Possibilities for client:
- withdraw cash (also in certain nominal values),
- add funds to your account with the bank,
- deposit funds to other customers’ accounts,
- make transfers to another bank with money paid in cash,
- pay invoices (also by transfer to other banks in Latvia or abroad),
- exchange currencies in cash,
- make a term deposit,
- check foreign currency,
- submit damaged or outdated currency banknotes,
- use cash transportation services for delivery of cash at a specific time to a specific location, as well as cash collection services for delivery of cash to the bank.
- withdraw cash via POS terminal from MasterCard and VISA international credit cards issued by Swedbank
- withdraw cash via POS terminal from MasterCard and VISA international credit cards issued by other banks
VISA Electron, VISA, MasterCard and Maestro card holders can also withdraw cash at any Swedbank ATM.