If you regularly transfer fixed amounts, conclude a Standing order on Swedbank Internet banking page.
It will regularly make an automated payment on your set date or day of the week to another account, in Swedbank, another local or international bank.
While opening the agreement you may choose the date, frequency and amount for your automated transfers.
It is useful if you want to regularly:
- recharge you child's account;
- recharge the your credit card's account;
- automatically transfer a part of you wage to savings or investments;
- transfer funds to your account in another bank;
- pay monthly bills if the amount is fixed.
This service is free of extra charges - your costs will consist of the fees for the transfers. The fee sizes are defined in Swedbank pricelist.
If a Standing order is registered in a currency that is not allowed on an account the bank will exchange the base currency of your account to the one required for the Standing order according to Swedbank exchange rate on the respective day of payment.