Accounts and payments
You can apply for an account at Swedbank and order a payment card right here on the website by filling out this application form.
- Please provide information about yourself and choose the card which suits you best.
- As soon as the card is ready, you will receive an invitation to collect the card at the Swedbank branch you selected to the phone number you supplied.
- Make sure you have your passport or ID card with you when visiting the branch.
Opening and maintaining an account is free of charge!
Receiving your salary or other regular income (e.g. benefit, pension or stipend) in your Swedbank account makes your day-to-day living more comfortable and financial matters - more beneficial.
- There will be 218 free daily banking services and more beneficial terms on deposits and loans at your disposal.
- All you need is a salary or other regular income being transferred to your Swedbank account so that you could take full advantage of top-quality services which are provided with best availability by the largest bank in Latvia.
To start receiving salary in your Swedbank account
Fill out the application and give it to the accountant at your workplace.
To start receiving pension or benefit in your Swedbank account
Having an account in Swedbank will ensure the following at your disposal
Various solutions for paying bills - we have ensured that paying bills via Swedbank Internet banking is easy and convenient
Payments within Swedbank - the fastest payments that are completed in several minutes' time and are free of charge
Payments to other banks of Latvia - fast and secure transactions in local currency to your account or other person
International payments - fund transactions to a beneficiary whose account is in a foreign bank, as well as payments to other Latvian banks in foreign currency
Other Swedbank accounts
Escrow account - to minimize the risk between partners in case of buying or selling real estate, cars or other property by securing the deal
Securities account - for depositing securities and for making payments pertaining to securities transactions