Individual safe-deposit boxes
Individual safe-deposit boxes is a service enabling customers to safe keep documents, valuables and other items of material value in the Bank's safe. Individual safe-deposit boxes are appropriate in cases when it is not appropriate to keep important documents, valuables and other items of material value safely at home or at work, for example, during vacations.
- The bank offers safe-deposit boxes of various sizes and for various usage periods - from 1 month to 1 year.
- The bank authorizes a specific person (e.g., a family member) to access the safe-deposit box.
The Personal Safe Deposit Boxes are available in Riga at
- the Swedbank Headquarters, at the premises of Kipsala Branch, Balasta dambis 1a
- Centrs Branch at Kalku iela 26
- Sakta Branch at Raina bulvaris 11,
- Daugavpils Branch at Rīgas iela 22, Daugavpils
- Valmiera Branch at Rīgas iela 15, Valmiera
- Ventspils Branch at Kuldīgas iela 25a, Ventspils
Before your visit the branch, please call 67 444 444 to find out whether a safe deposit box is currently available at the particular branch.
To enjoy the service you have to:
- sign an agreement with the Bank on use of individual safe-deposit boxes,
- present a passport for customer identification