Join the customer party who delegate their bill payments to the bank - apply for Direct debit on Swedbank Internet banking page and monthly bills will be sent directly to the bank that will pay them from your account.
If the bills are paid automatically:
- You don't have to devote your time to manual data input;
- You don't have to deal with bills in paper anymore;
- You don't have to remember the deadlines for bill payments;
- You won't have your service deactivated - the bank will pay the bill in time;
- You won't risk paying and having the service deactivated - the bank will fill in the payment details precisely and without mistakes;
- Service providers will notice at once that your bills have been paid.
How to conclude Direct debit agreement
To conclude Direct debit agreement, click on the "Day to day banking > Direct debit" section.
Write necessary company in the Beneficiary search or select a beneficiary in the pre-defined forms.
After a beneficiary company is found, a pre-defined application form will open.
Fill in the required Direct debit agreement information. Fields "Limit of one payment" and "Valid until" are not obligatory to be filled.
Press "Add new agreement" to read the agreement and conclude it.
To print the agreement, press "Print".
To conclude the agreement, enter the requested code from code card or pin-calculator and press "I have studied and agree with terms".
Agreement is concluded.
How to edit or terminate Direct debit agreement?
In order to edit or terminate the Direct debit agreement, press on the Direct debit agreement company name.
To edit the direct debit agreement, press "Edit agreement" After necessary changes are made, press again "Edit agreement" and enter the requested code from code card or pin-calculator and press "I have studied and agree with terms".
To terminate direct debit agreement, press "Terminate agreement".
To confirm agreement termination, press "Delete direct debit order" Direct debit agreement is terminated.