We work continuously to improve our services and we strive to deliver outstanding customer experience at every contact. We value highly your opinion about how we’re succeeding with that – both when you are satisfied with how you've been served and also when any problem or imperfection emerges. Please share your opinion with us!
You can let us know your opinion in any of the following ways:
- by dialling the Telephone banking service number 67 444 444 (daily: 00:00 - 24:00)
- by sending a message on the Internet Banking site’s section "Bank messages”
- by e-mailing to email@example.com
- by messaging to the virtual branch of Swedbank at draugiem.lv
- by writing us a letter and sending it by mail to: Klientu Serviss, Balasta dambis 1a, Riga, LV-1048
- by visiting any Swedbank branch
In case of a problem, we will get back to you as soon as possible, but in any event not later than within 14 days. In case the issue in question requires more time to investigate, we will inform you about the timeframe of replying to you.
If your opinion contains confidential information (e.g. account number, account balance), then please use Internet banking, Telephone banking services or go to any branch for communication with us. For safety reasons, e-mail and the draugiem.lv branch should not be used for sending such information.
Follow Swedbank news and information, or ask your question and share your opinion also on the social networking sites: